- About the lessons
Where Can I have my class?
What times are lessons available?
I’m available for lessons Monday to Friday; from 9 am to 8 pm.( Please contact me for more information)
What are your lesson lengths and frequency?
Lessons are a minimum of 1 hour but can be as long and frequent as you wish. The most popular choice is 1 hour 30 minutes lesson once a week but it really depends on what your goals are and what fits best with your schedule if you’re unsure, get in touch and we can work out a plan together.
Do you teach groups?
Yes, I can teach One to One or big groups.
Which Spanish do you teach?
I typically teach a mix of both Spanish from Spain and Spanish from Latin America, I do this by offering recorded audio exercises so the students are exposed to both accents and the few differences in vocabulary. If you are unfamiliar with the differences, just think of American English versus British English it’s the same sort of thing. If you would like to focus on one particular type of Spanish, of course, we can do that too.
What is your lesson Format?
Your personalised lessons will depend on your level and goals but generally, there will be various written, verbal and reading exercises that we will do together throughout each lesson.
- About the Payments
How do I book and pay for my lessons?
All the class fees are payable in advance and must be received at least 1 day before the class.
1) If you are interested in taking a class, please contact me and then I can arrange a class for you.
2) After we have agreed the day and time for your class, I will send you the bank details where the payment should be made.
3) After the payment is received, the hour for the class will be immediately reserved for you.
Do I have to pay for a set of lessons in advance?
No. You just pay for each class you take, there’s no commitment to continue at any point, however, if after your first class you decided to continue with the lessons, you can pay for your lessons in advance, in this way you can save your time and also get some extra discounts.
Pay for 5 lessons in advance and get 5% discount.
Pay for 10 lessons in advance and get 1 lesson FREE.
- About the cancellation policy
Can I cancel or reschedule my lesson?
I take great care into organising my weekly lesson timetable. As you can imagine it involves a lot of coordination to fit in various lessons every day. However, if a lesson needs to be moved or cancelled that is absolutely fine, all I ask for is at least 24hrs notice so I can reorganise my diary and hopefully book another class in place.
1) If a class is cancelled or amended with 24 hours’ notice, you will be offered the opportunity to take another class, If a place is not immediately available or you are unable to reschedule, a pro-rata refund of the fee for the class will be offered.
2) If you don’t give the 24 cancellation hours’ notice, the class will be marked as taken without refund or opportunity to reschedule.
What happened if the tutor will cancel the lesson?
If there is an important reason such as; health problems, unexpected personal situations, etc. and your lesson needs to be cancelled, your tutor will contact you at least 4 hours before your lesson to let you know about this inconvenience, and to offer you a different hour to reschedule your lesson, however, you have the right to accept the change or to ask for a refund of your payment if you are not able to take a different hour in compensation.